Thepaydayking.com does not charge you any fees to connect you to third-party lenders. Thepaydayking.com is not a lender or broker. Therefore there are no fees or interest directly associated with completing our form. Thepaydayking.com connects consumers who are interested in short-term loans with third-party lenders or brokers. We receive compensation from the third-party lenders and other advertisers we work with, and the loan offer you receive is based on the compensation we are paid. The rates and fees associated with your loan will vary from lender to lender. If you are approved for a loan, please make sure to review the fees and interest associated with your loan.
Thepaydayking.com is not a lender and does not make credit decisions. Being approved for a payday loan may vary from lender to lender. The minimum requirements to submit a loan request may include, but may not be limited to:
- 18 years of age or older
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident
- Valid checking or savings account with direct deposit
- Employment income of at least $1,000 per month
- Not a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard (or a dependent thereof), serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer
If you cannot repay your payday loan according to its terms, your lender may:
- Charge you late fees and/or interest
- Send your account to a collection agency
- Offer to renew, or refinance your loan (this may cause you to incur additional fees)
- Report your information to consumer reporting agencies (which may negatively affect your credit score)
- Offer to renew, extend or refinance your loan (which may cause you to incur additional fees, charges and interest)
Thepaydayking.com is not a lender. Your lender can provide more information about their policies for non-payment.